Lo at Disneyland!

Anaheim Children's Photographer


Orange County Wedding Photographer | Disneyland Photographer


I'm such a lucky girl!!!! My close friend signed me into disneyland to do her family pictures (blog coming soon) and while I was there I had one of my best clients be "on call" to do some pictures of her wonderful boy. I've been doing Lorence's every 4-6 months since he was about 6 months old. What a cutie!! Since they have annual passes to Disneyland, I was able to simply tell them that I was going to call them when I finished my family shoot and then we got to go do some pictures of Lo at the Happiest Place on Earth! and this is the happiest I've ever seen Lo for a photoshoot!!! =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: